How I can help you
I have experience from the legal and business points of view in most of the HR areas, including but not limited to: compensation, benefits, employment, labor relations, discrimination, workers' compensation, immigration, EEOC, FLSA, NLRA, ERISA, FMLA, ADA, ADEA, Title VII, USERRA, HIPAA.
I can assist with how these areas affect strategy, compliance and day-to-day operations.
Areas of Expertise
- Government & Regulations
- Legal Services
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- 2008-2010 Cornell University: Labor and Industrial Relations - Collective Bargaining Certificate
- 2000-2004 University of Connecticut School of Law - Juris Doctorate
- 1985-1989 Trinity College, Hartford - B.A.