The internet is an excellent source of information for the entrepreneur who wants to start a business or improve it. The links listed below are the most relevant for doing business in Pennsylvania.
- Business Resources | Links and Resources to Business, Local, Pennslyvania and Community resources. Also, some information about demographics.
- www.business.pa.gov | One stop shop for information on setting up and doing business in Pennsylvania
- SBA.gov | General information about SBA guaranteed loans, business plans, forms, etc. Check LIBRARY for over 200 booklets on business, marketing, financial and operations plans. Check FORMS for information on financial and loan information.
- www. SBA.gov/vetbiz | Information for veterans looking to start a business
- SCORE | Variety of information from the national SCORE website including links to other sources.
- IRS.gov | Apply for your Employer Identification Number (EIN) and obtain various tax information resources.
- PABizOnline | Get your Sales Tax number, pay your sales taxes and register for employee taxes. Register a fictitious name.
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue | Pennsylvania rules regarding legal requirements for business.
- Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce | Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce for networking with business professionals.
- Entrepreneur | More general information for entrepreneurs.
- SBDC | Small Business Development Center, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA has an excellent list for local, regional, state, and national resources.
Whether you are starting, managing, marketing, or financing your business, you will benefit from this toolkit:
Business Toolkit ( Lafayette Ambassador Bank)